WEDDING PACKAGE PROGRAM PRICING
- All grounds-no other wedding going on simultaneously
- Professional Valet for 4 hours
- A beautiful air conditioned room for the bride to get ready in
- (11) 90" Round Guest Tables (seats 10 guests per table)
- (9) 60” Round Guest Tables (seats 8-10 guests per table)
- (3) 8’ Banquet Tables (sufficient for all of your buffet/serving needs)
- (4) Glass and wrought iron tables and (16) wrought iron chairs (seats 4 guests per table)
- (2) 6’ Banquet Tables (gift table/sign in table/DJ table)
- (1) Round Cake Table
- Wedding Coordinator:
- Prior to Event
- 3 hrs of consultation
- Recommendation of vendors based on your particular needs/desires
- Planning of vendors timeline
- Planning of schedule for day of the event
- On-Site instruction and planning of rehearsal, unlimited communication via email or phone.
- Day of event
- The wedding coordinator will serve as the point person for every vendor. She directs the event from start to finish.
- Management of the timeline for the event day
- Coordinating of music and bridal party for ceremony, processional and recessional.
- Check area set-up, positioning of tables and delivery of special linens and other rental equipment to assure that all is in accordance with wedding décor
- Assure that all favors, centerpieces, and place cards receive proper placement and that all candles are lit, etc.
Supervision of reception events, such as showing couples how to cut the cake, throw the garter/bouquet and ease couple into dancing so that each event flows smoothly. The wedding coordinator will adhere to the schedule as time permits and alert couple of upcoming events so that the couple may relax and enjoy the wedding.
- The wedding coordinator will assure that all guest management is provided including reserved and assigned seating as well as guests with no RSVP attending wedding.
- The wedding coordinator will distribute and pin-on flowers to all wedding party and extended family